USA: Foodbuy.com Named One of Forbes.com's 'Best of the Web'
Foodbuy.com ( www.foodbuy.com ), a leading e-services firm dedicated to all segments of the foodservice industry, today announced that Forbes.com ( www.forbesbest.com/b2b ) selected it as one of the most promising and competitive B2B Web sites in its July "Best of the Web" issue. Each company was judged on its strategy, execution, financial staying power and Web site. Named one of six companies in the Restaurant and Foodservice Industry category, Forbes.com editors selected foodbuy.com and 199 additional B2B companies that they predict will become the most competitive and likely to succeed. The list, which covers 25 industries, is part of Forbes.com's First Annual Best of the Web B2B Guide. "When foodbuy.com was launched last year, we knew it had a unique selling proposition that differentiated our solutions and services from competitors," said Scott MacLellan, president and CEO, foodbuy.com. "Recognition from Forbes.com solidifies our leadership position in the marketplace and lends confidence to foodbuy.com's strength to successfully leverage the power of the Internet for the foodservice industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units