USA: Foodbuy.com Named One of Forbes.com's 'Best of the Web'
Foodbuy.com ( www.foodbuy.com ), a leading e-services firm dedicated to all segments of the foodservice industry, today announced that Forbes.com ( www.forbesbest.com/b2b ) selected it as one of the most promising and competitive B2B Web sites in its July "Best of the Web" issue. Each company was judged on its strategy, execution, financial staying power and Web site. Named one of six companies in the Restaurant and Foodservice Industry category, Forbes.com editors selected foodbuy.com and 199 additional B2B companies that they predict will become the most competitive and likely to succeed. The list, which covers 25 industries, is part of Forbes.com's First Annual Best of the Web B2B Guide. "When foodbuy.com was launched last year, we knew it had a unique selling proposition that differentiated our solutions and services from competitors," said Scott MacLellan, president and CEO, foodbuy.com. "Recognition from Forbes.com solidifies our leadership position in the marketplace and lends confidence to foodbuy.com's strength to successfully leverage the power of the Internet for the foodservice industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016