USA :Food.com and Reynolds Foodservice Partner to Revolutionize Restaurant Takeout And Delivery
Venerable Food Packaging Name and Internet Takeout and Delivery Service Team Up to Preserve the Quality of Food in Restaurant Takeout and Delivery Through Improved Convenience and Packaging Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, and Reynolds Foodservice Products, a leader in foodservice packaging, today announced a joint effort to deliver a restaurant quality meal to the home through improved convenience and packaging of restaurant take-out and delivery programs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations