USA: Food.com Handpicks Restaurant Critics and Food Writers Across the Country to Generate First-Class Editorial
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, has assembled an extensive network of the finest professional food and restaurant critics nationwide to provide comprehensive, up-to-the-minute news on local dining scenes, hot trends, and food preparation. Food.com's newsroom currently consists of five full-time staff writers and editors, a photographer, eighteen restaurant critics, and a number of freelance food writers. "This is the first time that professional restaurant critics of this caliber have come together to create such a unified voice for America's dining scene," said Brad Johnson, editorial director at Food.com. "These writers represent some of the finest food and restaurant critics in the country, and I'm truly excited to be working with them at Food.com."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review