USA: Food.com Handpicks Restaurant Critics and Food Writers Across the Country to Generate First-Class Editorial
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, has assembled an extensive network of the finest professional food and restaurant critics nationwide to provide comprehensive, up-to-the-minute news on local dining scenes, hot trends, and food preparation. Food.com's newsroom currently consists of five full-time staff writers and editors, a photographer, eighteen restaurant critics, and a number of freelance food writers. "This is the first time that professional restaurant critics of this caliber have come together to create such a unified voice for America's dining scene," said Brad Johnson, editorial director at Food.com. "These writers represent some of the finest food and restaurant critics in the country, and I'm truly excited to be working with them at Food.com."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO