USA: Food.com Launches Next Version of Website With Daily Publishing of National and Local Food-Related Editorial, New Content Features and Enhanced Dining Guide With Over 400,000 Restaurants Nationwide
Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, today announced it has launched a new version of its website to expand the features offered to consumers and the functionality of the website. New additions to Food.com include daily publishing of national and local food-related content by the company's in-house editorial department, new and regular editorial features within the site, and an enhanced and searchable national Food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO