USA: Food.com Partners With Yodlee.com to Offer Online Restaurant Ordering to Yodlee Users
Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, and Yodlee.com, pioneer and leader of personal account aggregation on the Internet, today announced a content partnership to provide Food.com services to Yodlee users. Under the terms of the agreement, Food.com will be listed as an option on Yodlee-powered services, enabling users to easily review and place orders from Food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations