USA: Food.com Sponsors the Meals On Wheels Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration
Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, is sponsoring the Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration on June 11 to honor 30 years of Meals on Wheels of San Francisco's service to the Bay Area community. Meals on Wheels of San Francisco, Inc. is a non-profit agency, which provides two nutritionally balanced meals a day to 1,500 homebound San Francisco seniors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund