USA: Food.com Sponsors the Meals On Wheels Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration
Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, is sponsoring the Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration on June 11 to honor 30 years of Meals on Wheels of San Francisco's service to the Bay Area community. Meals on Wheels of San Francisco, Inc. is a non-profit agency, which provides two nutritionally balanced meals a day to 1,500 homebound San Francisco seniors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target