USA: Food.com Sponsors the Meals On Wheels Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration
Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, is sponsoring the Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration on June 11 to honor 30 years of Meals on Wheels of San Francisco's service to the Bay Area community. Meals on Wheels of San Francisco, Inc. is a non-profit agency, which provides two nutritionally balanced meals a day to 1,500 homebound San Francisco seniors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre