USA: Food.com Sponsors the Meals On Wheels Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration
Food.com, the Internet's food and dining destination, is sponsoring the Star Chefs and Vintners Celebration on June 11 to honor 30 years of Meals on Wheels of San Francisco's service to the Bay Area community. Meals on Wheels of San Francisco, Inc. is a non-profit agency, which provides two nutritionally balanced meals a day to 1,500 homebound San Francisco seniors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project