USA: Food.com taps OracleMobile to develop and host wireless presence
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, today announced it has signed on with OracleMobile, a division of Oracle Corp. (Nasdaq:ORCL) focused on the wireless Internet industry, to develop and host Food.com's wireless Web service. The agreement will allow Food.com to extend its service and content to all existing and emerging wireless devices, enabling mobile users to order food through Food.com anytime and anywhere. In addition, OracleMobile will provide access to Food.com through its public wireless portal at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs