USA: Food.com taps OracleMobile to develop and host wireless presence
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, today announced it has signed on with OracleMobile, a division of Oracle Corp. (Nasdaq:ORCL) focused on the wireless Internet industry, to develop and host Food.com's wireless Web service. The agreement will allow Food.com to extend its service and content to all existing and emerging wireless devices, enabling mobile users to order food through Food.com anytime and anywhere. In addition, OracleMobile will provide access to Food.com through its public wireless portal at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival