USA: Food.com taps OracleMobile to develop and host wireless presence
Food.com, the leading online source for food and dining information and services, today announced it has signed on with OracleMobile, a division of Oracle Corp. (Nasdaq:ORCL) focused on the wireless Internet industry, to develop and host Food.com's wireless Web service. The agreement will allow Food.com to extend its service and content to all existing and emerging wireless devices, enabling mobile users to order food through Food.com anytime and anywhere. In addition, OracleMobile will provide access to Food.com through its public wireless portal at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO