Quote, unquote: FoodDrinkEurope Congress 2012 - economy, regulation, innovation
This week, European industry association FoodDrinkEurope is holding a two-day conference in Brussels discussing how the sector can ride out the tough economic conditions on the Continent and the longer-term future for the industry. Day one focused on the economy, on EU regulation and on the challenge of innovation. Here is a flavour of the first day of the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities