Quote, unquote: FoodDrinkEurope Congress 2012 - economy, regulation, innovation
This week, European industry association FoodDrinkEurope is holding a two-day conference in Brussels discussing how the sector can ride out the tough economic conditions on the Continent and the longer-term future for the industry. Day one focused on the economy, on EU regulation and on the challenge of innovation. Here is a flavour of the first day of the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term