AUSTRALIA: Foodland posts 45.2% rise in Q3 sales
Australian-based grocer Foodland Associated has posted a 45.2% rise in quarterly sales, helped by the addition of more supermarkets in New Zealand to the chain. Foodland reported third-quarter sales of A$1.62bn (US$1.06bn), in line with analysts forecasts, and said year-to-date sales were up 48.7% to $4.8bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant