AUSTRALIA: Foodland posts 45.2% rise in Q3 sales
Australian-based grocer Foodland Associated has posted a 45.2% rise in quarterly sales, helped by the addition of more supermarkets in New Zealand to the chain. Foodland reported third-quarter sales of A$1.62bn (US$1.06bn), in line with analysts forecasts, and said year-to-date sales were up 48.7% to $4.8bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO