AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Foodland sells Farmers for NZ$311m
Australian retailer Foodland Associated has said it is selling its New Zealand department store chain Farmers to a consortium comprising Fisher & Paykel Appliances and James Pascoe Ltd. Foodland managing director Trevor Coates said the sale would allow the company to focus on its core food businesses, particularly its supermarket and wholesale distribution operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti