AUSTRALIA: Foodland shares steam ahead, for now
Australia's Foodland supermarket chain continues its fairytale share price story with new all time highs being set weekly. The share price hit A$15.82 (US$8.11) last week, up from about A$13 at the start of February and A$10.82 last July. Three weeks ago the West Australia-based company revealed a near 30% jump in second quarter sales, which has helped push the share price towards the A$15 barrier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units