AUSTRALIA: Foodland shares steam ahead, for now
Australia's Foodland supermarket chain continues its fairytale share price story with new all time highs being set weekly. The share price hit A$15.82 (US$8.11) last week, up from about A$13 at the start of February and A$10.82 last July. Three weeks ago the West Australia-based company revealed a near 30% jump in second quarter sales, which has helped push the share price towards the A$15 barrier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada