AUSTRALIA: Foodland shares steam ahead, for now
Australia's Foodland supermarket chain continues its fairytale share price story with new all time highs being set weekly. The share price hit A$15.82 (US$8.11) last week, up from about A$13 at the start of February and A$10.82 last July. Three weeks ago the West Australia-based company revealed a near 30% jump in second quarter sales, which has helped push the share price towards the A$15 barrier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm