AUSTRALIA: Foodland to grow activity in eastern states
Trevor Coates, the managing director of Australia supermarket operator Foodland , said the group is aiming to build up a portfolio of 50 supermarkets in the eastern states of Australia. The group will acquire 36 or 37 Franklins stores following the breakup of that grocery chain, reported Dow Jones. Foodland will also acquire a distribution centre currently owned by Franklins' Hong Kong-based parent
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife