USA: Foodline.com furthers lead as first to market with POS System Integration, solidifying deal with makers of POSitouch
Foodline.com, the country's leading provider of diner information and reservation management technology for the restaurant industry, today announced a strategic partnership with Restaurant Data Concepts, Inc. (RDC) that will include integration of Foodline's technology with RDC's pace-setting point of sale system, POSitouch. The partnership also furthers Foodline.com's penetration lead by extending its market reach through POSitouch's distribution channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre