USA: Foodline.com furthers lead as first to market with POS System Integration, solidifying deal with makers of POSitouch
Foodline.com, the country's leading provider of diner information and reservation management technology for the restaurant industry, today announced a strategic partnership with Restaurant Data Concepts, Inc. (RDC) that will include integration of Foodline's technology with RDC's pace-setting point of sale system, POSitouch. The partnership also furthers Foodline.com's penetration lead by extending its market reach through POSitouch's distribution channels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin