USA: foodline.com Partners with Evite.com To Enhance Ease of Party Planning on the Web
foodline.com, Inc., the leading provider of diner information and reservation management technology solutions to the restaurant industry, and Evite.com, the first free Web-based service for coordinating and planning activities of all types, today announced a strategic marketing and distribution agreement. To further simplify the process of organizing offline activities online, the two companies have agreed to create a co-branded page from which users can access foodline.com's pace-setting online restaurant reservation technology on Evite.com.The partnership allows users to plan all aspects of an event online, from retrieving restaurant information and booking the reservation to sending the invitations and managing the guest list, with just a few easy steps. Evite.com will license a portion of foodline.com's proprietary editorial content, such as restaurant descriptions and details, to make it even easier and more convenient for its users to plan activities online. In the future, the companies are planning to incorporate Evite.com's group invitation service into foodline.com."foodline.com's market leading reservation technology and restaurant information brings an added convenience to Evite.com users, putting valuable information right at their fingertips," stated Josh Silverman, CEO of Evite.com. "Joining forces with foodline.com makes it even easier for people to plan any event, from a girls' night out to an anniversary party, at Evite.com.""This partnership is unique because it allows users to research restaurants, book tables and plan events at one place," said Karen Boyer, Vice President of Business Development of foodline.com. "Evite.com is an ideal complement to foodline.com because together we empower users to close the loop between information and transactions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016