USA: FoodMarketExchange.com set for healthy growth in 2001
Three months after the launch of FoodMarketExchange.com, operator Biz Dimension Co., Ltd predicts the neutral B2B exchange for the food industry will handle transactions worth close to US$250 million by the end of 2001. The site has already handled $2.3 million in sales in 2000, although its members have had to order and pay for products offline so far. This will change early next year when the site will offer full e-commerce services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations