WORLD: “Food’s the one that lost”, expert says
Speaking to a group of business people and academics at Oxford University's Said Business School last night (November 1), Juliet Schor of Boston University revealed that both consumers and marketers participating in research for her book about the commercialisation of childhood had said "food's the one that lost".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report