CZECH REPUBLIC: Foodservice giant posts 17.6% increase in 2000 turnover
Czech Foodservice giant Eurest has posted a 2000 turnover of CKr2.2bn, an increase of 17.6% on the previous year. A subsidiary of the UK Compass Group , which itself operates in 86 countries and reported a turnover of CKr400bn during 2000, Eurest witnessed fast growth over the course of last year. It now operates 210 units, having opened 15 new outlets in the first quarter, and caters for around 200,000 customers every day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant