UK: Foodservice sales to equal retail food sales by 2025
New research published today by IGD entitled Catering for the Consumer predicts that by 2025 the proportion of sales via foodservice could equal and begin to overtake food retail sales in the UK. The foodservice market is complex so predicting its future is difficult. However, IGD has identified the main factors, which will ensure growth and also those likely to hinder growth in this market. IGD classifies these as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund