UK: Foodservice sales to equal retail food sales by 2025
New research published today by IGD entitled Catering for the Consumer predicts that by 2025 the proportion of sales via foodservice could equal and begin to overtake food retail sales in the UK. The foodservice market is complex so predicting its future is difficult. However, IGD has identified the main factors, which will ensure growth and also those likely to hinder growth in this market. IGD classifies these as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project