USA :Foodservice.com Launches eMarketplace
Foodservice.com ( www.foodservice.com ), an online business-to-business community created for the $376 billion foodservice industry, today announced the launch of the eMarketplace, a product sourcing and procurement service free to operators and other buyers in foodservice. The eMarketplace offers suppliers a direct channel of communication to foodservice operators through online storefronts - interactive exhibits prominently positioned within the eMarketplace that contain features like product catalogs, RFIs, a distributor locator, rebates and promotions, broker contacts, a recipe database, company news, and product sample requests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group