USA :Foodservice.com Launches eMarketplace
Foodservice.com ( www.foodservice.com ), an online business-to-business community created for the $376 billion foodservice industry, today announced the launch of the eMarketplace, a product sourcing and procurement service free to operators and other buyers in foodservice. The eMarketplace offers suppliers a direct channel of communication to foodservice operators through online storefronts - interactive exhibits prominently positioned within the eMarketplace that contain features like product catalogs, RFIs, a distributor locator, rebates and promotions, broker contacts, a recipe database, company news, and product sample requests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance