USA :Foodservice.com Launches eMarketplace
Foodservice.com ( www.foodservice.com ), an online business-to-business community created for the $376 billion foodservice industry, today announced the launch of the eMarketplace, a product sourcing and procurement service free to operators and other buyers in foodservice. The eMarketplace offers suppliers a direct channel of communication to foodservice operators through online storefronts - interactive exhibits prominently positioned within the eMarketplace that contain features like product catalogs, RFIs, a distributor locator, rebates and promotions, broker contacts, a recipe database, company news, and product sample requests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO