USA: Foodtrader.com Adds Nearly 100 Years of Industry Expertise to Its Management Team
Foodtrader.com, the world's largest and most comprehensive online business-to-business marketplace for the food and agriculture industry, today announced the addition of four new executives to its leadership team. The new executives, with expertise in quality assurance, international logistics, agribusiness, and sales, add further depth to Foodtrader.com's veteran leadership team. Together, the strengthened team offers near-limitless resources to its 9,000-plus members, representing 170 countries worldwide. New executives are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast