USA: Foodtrader.com secures more than $15 million in second round financing
Foodtrader.com ( www.foodtrader.com ), one of the leading online business-to-business marketplaces and eProcurement solutions for the food and agriculture industry, today announced it has raised more than $15 million in second round financing through a private placement arranged by Allen & Company. The round was led by East RiverVentures, with further investment from Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Watershed Capital and others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action