USA: Foodtrader.com secures more than $15 million in second round financing
Foodtrader.com ( www.foodtrader.com ), one of the leading online business-to-business marketplaces and eProcurement solutions for the food and agriculture industry, today announced it has raised more than $15 million in second round financing through a private placement arranged by Allen & Company. The round was led by East RiverVentures, with further investment from Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Watershed Capital and others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre