USA: FoodUSA.com bows to pressure from CommerceVentures
The last we heard of FoodUSA.com , the online marketplace focusing on the US meat sector, was that its managers were battling on despite failing to secure further investment. Now that CommerceVentures , the emarketplace founded by a group of the largest meat and poultry producers in the US, is confident of approval from the Justice Department, FoodUSA.com appears to have given up all hope of survival.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO