USA: FoodUSA.com determined to carry on trading despite difficulties
Contrary to reports carried on UpsideToday.com last week and circulated around the food sector as a result, FoodUSA.com , the online marketplace focusing on the US meat sector, has not closed down but is "rethinking its strategy." FoodUSA.com Chief Marketing Officer Tom O'Connell has reportedly admitted that the disclosure of the company's financial plight was an "embarrassing public relations gaffe." The disclosure came from company founder Rod Heller, who O'Connell claims now has a limited role in the company's day-to-day operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth