USA: FoodUSA.com Reaches Trading Milestone; Leading On-Line Meat and Poultry Exchange Reaches $10 Million in Closed Transactions
FoodUSA.com has achieved $10 million in closed transactions only 46 days after the launch of the company's on-line meat and poultry exchange.Since the company's record-breaking first day of trading on April 12, 2000, FoodUSA.com has attracted over 1,000 registrants to its neutral bid/ask exchange, averaging daily product postings of over $15 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations