USA: FoodUSA.com Reaches Trading Milestone; Leading On-Line Meat and Poultry Exchange Reaches $10 Million in Closed Transactions
FoodUSA.com has achieved $10 million in closed transactions only 46 days after the launch of the company's on-line meat and poultry exchange.Since the company's record-breaking first day of trading on April 12, 2000, FoodUSA.com has attracted over 1,000 registrants to its neutral bid/ask exchange, averaging daily product postings of over $15 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods