USA: Foodvision.com announces agreement with iWon.com
Foodvision.com (NASDAQ, OTCBB:FVSN), is pleased to announce today that it has finalized an agreement where it will provide iWon.com with both exclusive and shared content for its new food channel. Foodvision.com's "Ask the Chef", "Ask the Wine Expert", (users ask questions directly to both Foodvision.com's in-house corporate chef and wine expert respectively, with guaranteed answers within 24-48 hours), will be integrated and co-branded as exclusive content on iWon.com's food channels. Foodvision.com will also provide its extensive recipe database, cooking resources, and a cyber-enriched shopping center as part of iWon.com's and Foodvision.com's shared-content agreement. This partnering is expected to bolster Foodvision.com's exhibited robust growth and brand penetration in the marketplace. "We are very excited about joining forces with iWon.com, a hugely popular gateway to the Internet, and the tremendous opportunity this presents Foodvision.com in helping iWon to develop the food-content section of its portal," said Paul Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. "Through this alliance, iWon.com can now provide its users with highly diverse and content rich information on everything food-related to both its consumer and professional visitors. Access to the Internet's one-stop food portal opens up a whole new world of food to iWon.com's users. Foodvision.com is dedicated to becoming the best content and e-commerce applications provider in the online food industry." "We are excited to launch the iWon Food and Drink feature with its exclusive `Ask the Chef' and `Ask the Wine Expert' content," commented Jonas Steinman, iWon Founder and co-CEO. "Foodvision is an industry leader in online food and we are thrilled with the partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements