USA: Foodvision.com announces the spin-off of its technology division
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN), announced yesterday that it plans to spin-off its technology division, consisting of Glue, ASAPConnect and Web Development, as a stock dividend to the Company's shareholders, unlocking its value to shareholders in 2001. Shareholders of Foodvision.com, Inc. will receive a stock dividend distribution of 1 common share of Reach Systems Group, Inc. for each 5 common shares of Foodvision.com, Inc. A date for the spin-off dividend is to be announced in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review