USA: Foodvision.com announces the spin-off of its technology division
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN), announced yesterday that it plans to spin-off its technology division, consisting of Glue, ASAPConnect and Web Development, as a stock dividend to the Company's shareholders, unlocking its value to shareholders in 2001. Shareholders of Foodvision.com, Inc. will receive a stock dividend distribution of 1 common share of Reach Systems Group, Inc. for each 5 common shares of Foodvision.com, Inc. A date for the spin-off dividend is to be announced in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group