USA: Foodvision.com announces the spin-off of its technology division
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com (OTC Bulletin Board: FVSN), announced yesterday that it plans to spin-off its technology division, consisting of Glue, ASAPConnect and Web Development, as a stock dividend to the Company's shareholders, unlocking its value to shareholders in 2001. Shareholders of Foodvision.com, Inc. will receive a stock dividend distribution of 1 common share of Reach Systems Group, Inc. for each 5 common shares of Foodvision.com, Inc. A date for the spin-off dividend is to be announced in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations