CANADA: Foodvision.com Inaugurates Co-Branding Agreement with Ottomanelli Gourmet Food
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com announced the inaugurated co-branding agreement with Ottomanelli Gourmet Foods. Ottomanelli provides the next step in gourmet online shopping, offering Meats, Seafood, Poultry, gourmet Pastas, Sauces, Cheeses, Breads and Desserts. "Our relationship with Foodvision.com will give us greater reach to consumers in search of quality gourmet food," said Frank Ottomanelli. "The gourmet food market is rich with ethnicity and sought out by consumers. This market will continue to grow, and we anticipate further growth through Foodvision.com." According to Forrester Research, food sales are projected to grow from $.01 billion in 1999 to $6.3 billion in 2000, using electronic commerce. About Ottomanelli Gourmet Food For over 200 years in Southern Italy, the Ottomanelli family practiced the butcher's craft. In the 1930's and 1940's the Ottomanelli brothers brought that Old World craft to America opening butcher shops in New York City in historic Greenwich Village and in the borough of Queens, which the family still owns today. Frank Ottomanelli's rich Italian heritage is evident in the quality and integrity he brings to all the fine product in his online shop. Ranging from gourmet meats, pastas, breads, and cheese to award winning desserts, Ottomanelli brings top quality food products to the online shopper. About Foodvision.com Foodvision.com, Inc., is the Internet's leading food portal and information provider, integrating traditional business systems in food and beverage operations with leading-edge technologies in Internet systems. More information can be found on the company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements