USA: Foodvision.com Listed With Standard and Poor's
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN), has announced that foodvision.com is now listed with the OTC Bulletin Board investment information distributor, Standard & Poor's. "Foodvision.com is pleased to be listed with Standard & Poor's and believes that the listing will prominently display the investment merits of the company," stated Paul Smith, Chairman and CEO foodvision.com. "This listing will allow us to attract additional institutional, professional and individual investors to the company as well as benefit our current investors by providing accurate and current company statistics." Standard and Poor's will distribute foodvision.com company information to over 1.5 million readers through its print format, CD -Rom and such online providers as DIALOG Information Services, Distribution Lexis-Nexis and News Net Inc. The company will also be seen on Standard and Poor's stock guide data base and will be endorsed to over 300,000 brokers, traders and other professional through such services as ADP Financial Information, Bridge Information Services and Reuters. Marketscope, Standard and Poor's online and real-time filtered news and advisory services will provide Foodvision.com statistics and text to over 74,000 major brokers and through quote vendors like ADP, Reuters and Quotron. Standard and Poor's website (www.stockinfo.com) will provide foodvision.com full company listing and market makers to an increasing investment market. The company believes this exposure will bring name awareness and other information to investors and potential clients.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review