USA: Foodvision.com Moves Into California
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com announced today the opening of their Los Angeles sales office in Manhattan Beach, Southern California. The introduction of Foodvision.com's cutting edge business model and technology has moved to the hot bed of the computer industry. The company has measured and honed its product in Atlanta and is now initializing the introduction of the Interactive Marketing Package it offers through the sales force medium that is based in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units