USA: Foodvision.com Moves Into California
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com announced today the opening of their Los Angeles sales office in Manhattan Beach, Southern California. The introduction of Foodvision.com's cutting edge business model and technology has moved to the hot bed of the computer industry. The company has measured and honed its product in Atlanta and is now initializing the introduction of the Interactive Marketing Package it offers through the sales force medium that is based in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry