USA: Foodvision.com Moves Into California
Paul R. Smith, CEO of Foodvision.com announced today the opening of their Los Angeles sales office in Manhattan Beach, Southern California. The introduction of Foodvision.com's cutting edge business model and technology has moved to the hot bed of the computer industry. The company has measured and honed its product in Atlanta and is now initializing the introduction of the Interactive Marketing Package it offers through the sales force medium that is based in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China