USA: Foodvision.com Selected as One of Almost 80 Companies Worldwide to Participate in Discovery Expo 2000, June 15, in New York City
Foodvision.com, Inc. is very pleased to be among about 80 of the top growth companies in the world to gather June 15th at Discovery Expo 2000 to meet financial movers and shakers at the Hilton New York. The Expo brings together under discovered companies with high-profile growth fund managers, analysts, stockbrokers and sophisticated investors in a one-day event. These key players will have a chance to become aquainted with the products, top executives and future outlook of participating NASDAQ and OTC Bulletin Board listed firms whose stock represents opportunities for appreciation. Foodvision.com Inc. is a food-specific Internet information provider and Portal Company that integrates traditional business systems in food and beverage operations with leading-edge technologies in Internet systems. The linking of substantial expertise in food establishment operations and state-of-the-art Internet business provides the shareholders and partners of foodvision.com with a solid financial base and the exciting growth potential. More information can be found on the company's web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report