USA: Foodvision.com Selected as One of Almost 80 Companies Worldwide to Participate in Discovery Expo 2000, June 15, in New York City
Foodvision.com, Inc. is very pleased to be among about 80 of the top growth companies in the world to gather June 15th at Discovery Expo 2000 to meet financial movers and shakers at the Hilton New York. The Expo brings together under discovered companies with high-profile growth fund managers, analysts, stockbrokers and sophisticated investors in a one-day event. These key players will have a chance to become aquainted with the products, top executives and future outlook of participating NASDAQ and OTC Bulletin Board listed firms whose stock represents opportunities for appreciation. Foodvision.com Inc. is a food-specific Internet information provider and Portal Company that integrates traditional business systems in food and beverage operations with leading-edge technologies in Internet systems. The linking of substantial expertise in food establishment operations and state-of-the-art Internet business provides the shareholders and partners of foodvision.com with a solid financial base and the exciting growth potential. More information can be found on the company's web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review