USA: Foodvision.com Signs Agreement With ASAPconnect.com, Securing $7.7 Million in Advertising Sales
Foodvision.com, Inc. (OTC BB:FVSN), the Internet's one-stop food portal, announced today that the Company has signed a three-year E-Agency agreement, a limited trademark license, with ASAPconnect.com, a Dallas-based company, which guarantees foodvision.com $7.7 million in advertising and media sales over the first year. Terms for the second and third years will be determined later. Under the agreement, ASAPconnect.com will provide its current sales force of up to 200 people to sell advertising and media services on behalf of foodvision.com. Sales executives will be trained at foodvision.com's headquarters in Atlanta on the Company's methods, techniques and procedures. Initial sales efforts will target 12 major cities nationwide. "This E-Agency agreement between foodvision.com and ASAPconnect.com will increase both online traffic and business to our site," said Paul R. Smith, Chairman & CEO, foodvision.com. "The tremendous boost in advertising and media sales will position us as a leading online provider of products and services catering to the food industry." "ASAPconnect.com is moving in an exciting new direction with the signing of foodvision.com's E-Agency agreement," said Kerry Moody, CEO, ASAPconnect.com. "It allows us to establish a nationwide network to sell advertising that will be of interest to their clientele and will create great synergies for foodvision.com." ASAPconnect.com was incorporated in Nevada, and is based in Dallas with offices in South Carolina. More information about ASAPconnect.com and its devotion to family values can be found at its web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020