USA: foodvision.com Signs Wavve to Handle Increased Web Site Traffic
To accommodate a dramatic increase in web site traffic, foodvision.com, Inc. (OTC BB: FVSN), the Internet's one-stop food portal, signed an agreement with Wavve Telecommunications, Inc. (CDNX: WV) a world-class provider of managed data services for e-centric businesses. Under the 36-month agreement, Wavve will provide a scalable solution for foodvision.com's Internet services, giving users fast and efficient access to foodvision.com's many e-commerce applications. In addition to supplying state-of-the-art software and hardware upgrades, W-vve will provide foodvision.com with IT services 24-hours a day, including monitoring the site's infrastructure, providing technical expertise and maintaining equipment. "Our main goal at foodvision.com is to ensure that our users have fast and reliable Internet service that is constantly monitored to maintain its efficiency," stated Paul R. Smith, Chairman and CEO, foodvision.com. "Wavve Telecommunications, Inc. enables us to meet this goal and satisfy our customers' needs." "As a fast-growing Internet portal, foodvision.com is the perfect customer for our Internet services," stated Robert Ingraham CEO, Wavve Telecommunications, Inc. "We look forward to supplying foodvision.com users with the most reliable cutting-edge services available." Wavve is a leading facilities-based provider of high performance managed data networking services providing physical and virtual hosting to e-Commerce operations, commercial and industrial businesses and ISPs with critical Internet operations. Based in Sacramento, Wavve commenced pre-operations in July 1999 and commenced full operation of its first collocation center on October 1, 1999. To learn more about Wavve Telecommunications, Inc. on line via the World Wide Web, access
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review