USA: Foodvision.com wishes to restate its position in the market
Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN) wishes to restate its position in the market. Foodvision.com has evolved far beyond its original mission to become the premier food portal on the Internet. Through the acquisition of its new e-commerce platform called "GLUE", the Company is now positioning itself as a Commerce Service Provider (CSP). As a CSP, the Company is able to manage online commerce operations from top to bottom. The Company will initially focus within the food industry. However, the power of the GLUE technology allows management of online commerce in any industry. The Company views its CSP position as the final step towards its ultimate goal; being a Software Integration Solution Provider. "In the next few months, we will complete several projects that will further enhance the Company's position as a CSP," states Paul R. Smith, Chairman & CEO. "The up-coming launch of our new B2C site will be accompanied with the introduction of our own line of retail products. At that stage, as a CSP, we are able to provide technology and our own products. This will provide the Company a new source of revenue." The Company currently has four distinct divisions:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill