USA: Foodvision.com's B2B internet site www.Gate2Plate.com co-brands with AbestKitchen.com
Foodvision.com (OTC BB: FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com, and AbestKitchen.com, an online supplier of restaurant, kitchen and bar supplies. This agreement brings Foodvision.com a significant step closer to its goal of offering every single item and service that individual restaurant operators need to begin and/or maintain their business. Gate2Plate is the first e-commerce site of this type. AbestKitchen.com has been providing commercial quality supplies such as grills, fryers, ice machines and bar stools to restaurants, bars, and food service operations throughout Ohio (their homeland), the mid-west, the U.S.A, and beyond. AbestKitchen.com will provide Foodvision.com's Independent Restaurant Operators with top quality restaurant and household products. They will also be able to take advantage of placing orders 24 hours a day, and have access to an extensive catalog of products. "We are thrilled with the rate that Gate2Plate has matured since its launch only two weeks ago. Foodvision.com is clearly on its way to offering the only site meeting all the business needs of the approximate 450,000 Independent Restaurant Operators in North America," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. "We anticipate many strategic alliances by this time next year, adding millions of dollars to our revenues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid