USA: Foodvision.com's B2B internet site www.Gate2Plate.com co-brands with AbestKitchen.com
Foodvision.com (OTC BB: FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com, and AbestKitchen.com, an online supplier of restaurant, kitchen and bar supplies. This agreement brings Foodvision.com a significant step closer to its goal of offering every single item and service that individual restaurant operators need to begin and/or maintain their business. Gate2Plate is the first e-commerce site of this type. AbestKitchen.com has been providing commercial quality supplies such as grills, fryers, ice machines and bar stools to restaurants, bars, and food service operations throughout Ohio (their homeland), the mid-west, the U.S.A, and beyond. AbestKitchen.com will provide Foodvision.com's Independent Restaurant Operators with top quality restaurant and household products. They will also be able to take advantage of placing orders 24 hours a day, and have access to an extensive catalog of products. "We are thrilled with the rate that Gate2Plate has matured since its launch only two weeks ago. Foodvision.com is clearly on its way to offering the only site meeting all the business needs of the approximate 450,000 Independent Restaurant Operators in North America," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. "We anticipate many strategic alliances by this time next year, adding millions of dollars to our revenues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch