USA: Foodvision.com's B2B internet site www.Gate2Plate.com co-brands with AbestKitchen.com
Foodvision.com (OTC BB: FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com, and AbestKitchen.com, an online supplier of restaurant, kitchen and bar supplies. This agreement brings Foodvision.com a significant step closer to its goal of offering every single item and service that individual restaurant operators need to begin and/or maintain their business. Gate2Plate is the first e-commerce site of this type. AbestKitchen.com has been providing commercial quality supplies such as grills, fryers, ice machines and bar stools to restaurants, bars, and food service operations throughout Ohio (their homeland), the mid-west, the U.S.A, and beyond. AbestKitchen.com will provide Foodvision.com's Independent Restaurant Operators with top quality restaurant and household products. They will also be able to take advantage of placing orders 24 hours a day, and have access to an extensive catalog of products. "We are thrilled with the rate that Gate2Plate has matured since its launch only two weeks ago. Foodvision.com is clearly on its way to offering the only site meeting all the business needs of the approximate 450,000 Independent Restaurant Operators in North America," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. "We anticipate many strategic alliances by this time next year, adding millions of dollars to our revenues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review