USA: Foodvision.com's B2B internet site www.Gate2Plate.com co-brands with AbestKitchen.com
Foodvision.com (OTC BB: FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com, and AbestKitchen.com, an online supplier of restaurant, kitchen and bar supplies. This agreement brings Foodvision.com a significant step closer to its goal of offering every single item and service that individual restaurant operators need to begin and/or maintain their business. Gate2Plate is the first e-commerce site of this type. AbestKitchen.com has been providing commercial quality supplies such as grills, fryers, ice machines and bar stools to restaurants, bars, and food service operations throughout Ohio (their homeland), the mid-west, the U.S.A, and beyond. AbestKitchen.com will provide Foodvision.com's Independent Restaurant Operators with top quality restaurant and household products. They will also be able to take advantage of placing orders 24 hours a day, and have access to an extensive catalog of products. "We are thrilled with the rate that Gate2Plate has matured since its launch only two weeks ago. Foodvision.com is clearly on its way to offering the only site meeting all the business needs of the approximate 450,000 Independent Restaurant Operators in North America," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. "We anticipate many strategic alliances by this time next year, adding millions of dollars to our revenues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020