USA: Foodvision.com's B2B site adds consulting services to its site through a co-branding agreement with ProSavvy
Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN) announces a co-branding agreement between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com , and ProSavvy, a powerful e-procurement solution for companies to more efficiently obtain professional and consulting service providers. Foodvision.com's Independent Restaurant Operators will now be able to find consultants from every major consulting area. "Not only does Gate2Plate.com offer quality products, it also offers some of the most valuable services to any Independent Restaurant Operator," said Paul R Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. "We are thrilled to offer our Gate2Plate customers such superior services." Paul R. Smith also states, "It is through these impressive co-branding agreements that Foodvision.com will gain more sales and significantly more exposure." Foodvision.com's Independent Restaurant Operators will have access to over 16,000 consultants, 1,600 prequalified consulting firms and 200,000 additional firms in all practice areas. Companies that do not have a formalized process for obtaining consulting services can utilize ProSavvy's time and cost saving tools through Gate2Plate and have a reliable method of identifying qualified consulting firms effectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review