USA: Foodvision.com's B2B site aligns with Chef Desk.com
Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com , and Chef Desk.com, an online resource for professional culinary knowledge and connections in the industry. With the addition of Chef Desk.com to Gate2Plate's list of alliances and strategic partners, Independent Restaurant Operators visiting www.Gate2Plate.com will have access to professional conversion software that will calculate how much food to buy or cost out based on amounts you need to serve or use in recipes. "Aligning with Chef Desk adds many new resources to our site. We are committed to bringing our customers the most thorough and complete site for all their restaurant needs," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. Chef Desk's website also offers products such as The Book of Yields, Foodservice Management Guides, books for the Food Service Professional and daily Food News articles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund