USA: Foodvision.com's B2B site aligns with Chef Desk.com
Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com , and Chef Desk.com, an online resource for professional culinary knowledge and connections in the industry. With the addition of Chef Desk.com to Gate2Plate's list of alliances and strategic partners, Independent Restaurant Operators visiting www.Gate2Plate.com will have access to professional conversion software that will calculate how much food to buy or cost out based on amounts you need to serve or use in recipes. "Aligning with Chef Desk adds many new resources to our site. We are committed to bringing our customers the most thorough and complete site for all their restaurant needs," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. Chef Desk's website also offers products such as The Book of Yields, Foodservice Management Guides, books for the Food Service Professional and daily Food News articles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review