USA: Foodvision.com's B2B site aligns with Chef Desk.com
Foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN) announces a strategic alliance between its new B2B e-commerce site, www.Gate2Plate.com , and Chef Desk.com, an online resource for professional culinary knowledge and connections in the industry. With the addition of Chef Desk.com to Gate2Plate's list of alliances and strategic partners, Independent Restaurant Operators visiting www.Gate2Plate.com will have access to professional conversion software that will calculate how much food to buy or cost out based on amounts you need to serve or use in recipes. "Aligning with Chef Desk adds many new resources to our site. We are committed to bringing our customers the most thorough and complete site for all their restaurant needs," said Paul R. Smith, CEO Foodvision.com. Chef Desk's website also offers products such as The Book of Yields, Foodservice Management Guides, books for the Food Service Professional and daily Food News articles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning