INDIA: FoodWorld to manufacture own-label bread through JV with Elite
Indian food retailer FoodWorld has joined forces with Kerala bakery Elite , which will manufacture bread under the FoodWorld brand. Founded in Madras in 1996, FoodWorld already stocks three kinds of bread under its own label. By the middle of August, the Elite JV should see nine different types of FoodWorld-branded bread on its shelves. These will include speciality breads such as fruit and friend onion bread. Elite will broaden the range to include non-loaf bread from pizza bases, buns and soup sticks, with tea cakes in the pipeline for the future, reported the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review