IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Controls - Walsh announces animal movement arrangements to apply from 18 June 2001
The Minister for Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Mr Joe Walsh TD, has announced a further easing of Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) controls following receipt of the latest recommendations of the Expert Group, which met earlier today. The Minister said that, in relation to cattle, he had decided to make the following adjustments:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch