NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Advice for hauliers
The existence of foot and mouth disease in Northern Ireland poses a very great risk to the farming industry here. The effects of spread of the disease within the island of Ireland could be devastating and the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development has issued the following advice to hauliers in an attempt to prevent disease spread.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1