NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Advice for members of the public
The existence of foot and mouth disease in Northern Ireland poses a very great risk to the farming industry here. The effects of spread of the disease within the island of Ireland could be devastating and the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development has issued the following advice to members of the public in an attempt to prevent disease spread.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action