NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Advice for organisations accessing agricultural and other rural land
The current situation with regard to foot and mouth disease poses a very great risk to the farming industry in Northern Ireland. The effects of spread of the disease within the island of Ireland could be devastating. In an attempt to prevent spread of the disease, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) has issued the following advice for organisations which access agricultural and other rural land in the course of their business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs