NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Advice for organisations accessing agricultural and other rural land
The current situation with regard to foot and mouth disease poses a very great risk to the farming industry in Northern Ireland. The effects of spread of the disease within the island of Ireland could be devastating. In an attempt to prevent spread of the disease, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) has issued the following advice for organisations which access agricultural and other rural land in the course of their business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre