UK: Foot and Mouth Disease - Limited local movements of livestock to be permitted for welfare reasons
MAFF announced Friday (9 March) the introduction of a scheme which allows limited local movements of livestock under licence for welfare reasons. There are two types of licence available: - an occupational licence will allow repeated movements of animals (for example for milking or farrowing/lambing) between parts of split premises within 0.5km;.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti