NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Minister meets UFU and NIAPA
The Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mrs Bríd Rodgers MLA met representatives from the Ulster Farmers Union and the Northern Ireland Agriculture Producers Association earlier today (Tuesday 6 March) as part of her continuing dialogue with the agri-food industry in relation to the foot and mouth disease situation. Speaking after the meetings, Mrs Rodgers said :-
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations