NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Minister meets UFU and NIAPA
The Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mrs Bríd Rodgers MLA met representatives from the Ulster Farmers Union and the Northern Ireland Agriculture Producers Association earlier today (Tuesday 6 March) as part of her continuing dialogue with the agri-food industry in relation to the foot and mouth disease situation. Speaking after the meetings, Mrs Rodgers said :-
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth