NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Minister meets UFU and NIAPA
The Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development, Mrs Bríd Rodgers MLA met representatives from the Ulster Farmers Union and the Northern Ireland Agriculture Producers Association earlier today (Tuesday 6 March) as part of her continuing dialogue with the agri-food industry in relation to the foot and mouth disease situation. Speaking after the meetings, Mrs Rodgers said :-
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review