UK: Foot and Mouth Disease parliamentary statement by Nick Brown
Attached is the full copy of a statement by Nick Brown, Minister of Agriculture, to the House of Commons today on the latest developments in the Foot and Mouth Disease outbreak. FOOD AND MOUTH DISEASE: PARLIAMENTARY STATEMENT BY MINSTER OF AGRICULTURE, MONDAY 26 FEBRUARY "As my Right Honourable Friend Baroness Hayman reported on 21 February, the first case of Foot and Mouth Disease in the United Kingdom for 20 years was confirmed on the evening of last Tuesday 20 February in pigs at an abattoir and in cattle on a neighbouring farm near Brentwood in Essex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch