UK: Foot and Mouth Disease parliamentary statement by Nick Brown
Attached is the full copy of a statement by Nick Brown, Minister of Agriculture, to the House of Commons today on the latest developments in the Foot and Mouth Disease outbreak. FOOD AND MOUTH DISEASE: PARLIAMENTARY STATEMENT BY MINSTER OF AGRICULTURE, MONDAY 26 FEBRUARY "As my Right Honourable Friend Baroness Hayman reported on 21 February, the first case of Foot and Mouth Disease in the United Kingdom for 20 years was confirmed on the evening of last Tuesday 20 February in pigs at an abattoir and in cattle on a neighbouring farm near Brentwood in Essex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review