UK: Foot and Mouth Disease parliamentary statement by Nick Brown
Attached is the full copy of a statement by Nick Brown, Minister of Agriculture, to the House of Commons today on the latest developments in the Foot and Mouth Disease outbreak. FOOD AND MOUTH DISEASE: PARLIAMENTARY STATEMENT BY MINSTER OF AGRICULTURE, MONDAY 26 FEBRUARY "As my Right Honourable Friend Baroness Hayman reported on 21 February, the first case of Foot and Mouth Disease in the United Kingdom for 20 years was confirmed on the evening of last Tuesday 20 February in pigs at an abattoir and in cattle on a neighbouring farm near Brentwood in Essex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units