NORTHERN IRELAND: Foot and Mouth Disease - Rodgers announces further suspect case in Northern Ireland
Bríd Rodgers, Minister for Agriculture and Rural Development, has announced that the Veterinary Service is investigating a "hot" suspect case of Foot and Mouth Disease in Northern Ireland. A single sheep displaying symptoms of the disease including lesions in the mouth and in all four feet, was discovered in a slaughterhouse in the Dungannon area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry