UK: Foot and mouth enters fifth week in the UK, new cases in France and the Netherlands
The UK has announced further measures in an effort to control the five week-old foot and mouth epidemic in the UK. An accelerated cull of healthy animals is set to begin and more central burial sites are expected to be prepared in the coming days in the worst affected areas. New measures will see all livestock - including cattle - within a two-mile radius of an outbreak slaughtered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods