UK: Foot and mouth enters fifth week in the UK, new cases in France and the Netherlands
The UK has announced further measures in an effort to control the five week-old foot and mouth epidemic in the UK. An accelerated cull of healthy animals is set to begin and more central burial sites are expected to be prepared in the coming days in the worst affected areas. New measures will see all livestock - including cattle - within a two-mile radius of an outbreak slaughtered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group