UK: Foot and mouth handling comes under attack
Safeway Director of Communications, Kevin Hawkins, did not 'pull any punches' during a recent lecture to The Society of Food Hygiene Technology. He was talking about the food industry, the media and the prospects for change post-foot and mouth, and attacked both the government and the media for scare mongering and trying to apportion blame irrespective of the facts. The annual Lecture was attended by more than 250 members and guests of the Society at the Hotel Intercontinental, London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth