UK: Foot and mouth handling comes under attack
Safeway Director of Communications, Kevin Hawkins, did not 'pull any punches' during a recent lecture to The Society of Food Hygiene Technology. He was talking about the food industry, the media and the prospects for change post-foot and mouth, and attacked both the government and the media for scare mongering and trying to apportion blame irrespective of the facts. The annual Lecture was attended by more than 250 members and guests of the Society at the Hotel Intercontinental, London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action