UK: Foot and mouth shows no signs of abating as site toll continues to rise
Hopes that Britain's foot and mouth outbreak might be receding have been hit by the identification of over 20 new sites overnight. The new cases bring the total of confirmed cases to 106. New cases had been identified in four counties not previously affected by the disease shattering hopes that the disease had been contained by the government's ban on animal movement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up