UK: Foot and mouth shows no signs of abating as site toll continues to rise
Hopes that Britain's foot and mouth outbreak might be receding have been hit by the identification of over 20 new sites overnight. The new cases bring the total of confirmed cases to 106. New cases had been identified in four counties not previously affected by the disease shattering hopes that the disease had been contained by the government's ban on animal movement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits