CANADA/AUSTRALIA: Forbes Medi-Tech signs supply deal with Pan Pharmaceuticals
Vancouver-based Forbes Medi-Tech has signed an international supply agreement with Australian firm Pan Pharmaceuticals for Reducol, a cholesterol-lowering phytosterol-based ingredient. The initial supply agreement is for a minimum of three-years, and secures Sydney-based Pan Pharmaceuticals' exclusive rights to supply Reducol in the form of a dietary supplement to the Australian market, and selected countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, as well as three countries in Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin