VIETNAM: Foremost Dairy becomes Dutch Lady F&B
Vietnam Foremost Dairy Company Ltd. yesterday [Thursday] officially announced it has changed its name to the Dutch Lady Vietnam Food and Beverage Company. Vietnam Foremost was established in 1996 as a US$50m 70:30 joint venture between Friesland Coberco of the Netherlands and Protrade, a local firm in the southern province of Binh Duong, where the joint venture is located.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs